Custom Built Business Scenarios
The game you will play is unique. It's not any run of mile Computer Simulation Game. It's built after understanding your business model, value drivers, org structure, challenges & internal/external dynamics.
A game is a game, but learning is for real. So there will be defined roles, rules, constraints, measurable financial & operational results.
Target Audience is Mid to Senior Level & Cross-functional.
Industry & Objective Based
This is a sector specific game (Manufacturing, IT, ITES, Telecom, BFSI) for complex problem solving such as strategic alignment, fact based decision making, customer experience, organizational change, performance improvement, lean thinking, reducing variability, etc.
Physical & Scalable Simulation
It is a 'non-virtual' game (generally referred to as 'serious' game) that uses simulated business environment, gamification, real-life interactions, role plays & prototyping involving the entire team. Yes, its going to be fun & experiential.
Participants can range from 10 - 100, with everyone having a role to play.
Engage & Align Teams + Foster Innovation
Designed to create a safe environment for exploring, sharing ideas, simulation games help engage teams in behaviors and mindsets that align team efforts towards problem-solving and organizational change.
What makes us different?
Coming with solid corporate business transformation experience, we:
- Understand & connect with your business scenario.
- Aptly use Business Simulation as a vehicle for strategic organizational change.
- Align the game to your future vision.
Simulation games are built around the following themes
- Business Strategy Alignment
- Lean Transformation
- Customer Experience Re-design
- Fact Based Decision Making
- Design Thinking
- Venue: In-door or out-door setting
- Game : Goal, scenarios & rules - customized
- Number of Participants : 10 ~ 100 - customized
- Teams : Teams complete with each other
- Duration : 0.5 to 2 Days - customized
- Challenge : With rounds, complexity & constraints increase
- Learning: Reflection, peer to peer knowledge sharing and feedback is integral part
- Results: A/B tests performed in post-learning runs
We are happy to share about business simulation with you.
An initiative by